Item #

B187

Title

Chenango Canal 1833-1878

Author

Reprinted by CCHS

Price

$12

Description

This book tells the story of the Chenango Canal from its initial construction in 1833 through its shabby demise in 1878. First published in 1976 by the Chenango County Planning Board, this reprint has an added index and is of a more manageable size. 55 pages

Community/Topic

CANAL

CONTACTS

Exec. Director

Sara Evenson

 

Bookkeeper

Jane Huntley

 

Curator

Kali Murphy

 

Board of Trustees

 

PHONE

607-334-9227

 

MUSEUM HOURS

Wed - Fri: 9 am - 4 pm Sat: 11 am - 2 pm

CAMPUS HOURS

Sat.: Noon - 2 pm       Sun.: By Appointment

WEB SITE

Ed Lawton

Visit us on Facebook

AFFILIATIONS

Visit PBX on Facebook

Mailing Address: Chenango County Historical Society

                            45 Rexford St., Norwich, NY  13815

Research Center Web info2
PBX WEB
logo
Website Header
Twitter
Instagram